Green trees and grass, blossoming flowers, singing birds,warm and fresh air, several hundred years old wall……Let’s go outing and have a date with Spring at Badaling Great Wall! Welcome to join us!
The Brief Introduction of Badaling Great Wall:
The Great Wall is a symbol of Chinese civilization, and one of the wonders that the Chinese people have created. It was listed among the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Badaling Great Wall, the most representative part, is the most well-preserved section of the Great Wall, built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). This section with an average altitude of over 1,000 meters (3,282 feet) is the outpost of the Juyongguan Pass. The mountain slope is very steep and the roads are tortuous.
Departure Time: at 7:45am, 17th, April, 2015
Assembling Place: at the entrance of campus of BITC
Fees: 100 yuan/ person (fare, entrance fee and insurance fee are included)
Return Time: 14:30-15:00 pm
1. The travel fee is 100 yuan/person. Any excess payment shall be refunded and deficiency shall be repaid.
2. Please prepare and bring enough food and water. Lunch fee is not included in the travel fee.
3. Please be punctual to the departure time.
4. Please inform us 3 days in advance if you cannot attend the activity, or no refund.
Registration time and place:
Before 10th, April, 2015
1. diploma students: Huang Laoshi’ Office
2. short-term language students: Foreign Student Office(1002)